- 2 Sequined And Cutworked By Hand Front Panels On Organza
- 2 Sequined Side Panels For Extension
- 1 Sequined And Embroidered Back Motif
- 1.1 Meters Organza For Back
- Hand Appliqued And Handworked Corners For The Shirt Front
- Hand Appliqued Corners For The Back
- 1 Meter Handworked Crystal Encrusted Patti For Front
- 1 Meter Sequined Talpat For Front
- 0.67 Meters Sleeves With Hand Appliques
- 2.7 Meters Multicolored Applique Sharara Border
- 2.7 Meters Sequined Floral Sharara Border
- 2.7 Meters Two Color Applique Sharara Border
- 2.7 Meters Sequined Chevron Sharara Border
- 2.5 Meters Printed Organza Dupatta With Gota Borders, Jaal And All Over Hand Worked Gota
- 2 Meters Gota Borders For Smaller Pallus
- 2.2 Meters Solid Dyed Cotton Silk Lining
- 1.7 Meters Hand Printed Rawsilk For Lower
Stock Status: Available to order only
Estimated delivery in 3-4 weeks
Please Note: Pre-order dispatch dates are indicative and cannot be guaranteed.
Shipping: Free nationwide shipping (UK)a
Colour of actual product may vary slightly from that shown in the images this can happen due to lighting conditions during photography.
Majority of our items are hand embroidered/embellished and therefore fragile in their usage whilst having a 5%-10% variation possibility. By placing an order on our website you accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the images provided on this website. Every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
The colour of a product may vary slightly from that which is shown on our website. This can be due to light variation at the time of photography and/or due to the way digital media devices display colours.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These garments should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned. We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing using another method or claims for variation / and or beading/sequences displacement.
Free nationwide shipping
Service Order before 1pm for delivery within 3-5 working days. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the following working day. Items will be delivered Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm. A delivery window will be confirmed on the morning of delivery by text message (if a mobile number was provided at the time of purchase).
Express 1-2 Working Days Shipping
Service Order before 1pm for delivery within 1-2 working days. Same terms and conditions as above apply.
We’re a global business and as such we ship worldwide whilst offering express services to popular destinations such as USA, Canada, Australia, and Western Europe.
Simply enter your shipping address during checkout once you have chosen all your products and we’ll display the best available delivery options and prices.
If your country is not listed please let us know and we’ll be happy to update this where possible.
We cannot be held responsible for delays which occur once a shipment has left our warehouse as we are unable to control such issues
Goods must be signed for upon delivery so please ensure an adult is present to accept the shipment.
Some of our items are available as pre-orders (clearly mentioned on their product description pages). These items will be dispatched in accordance with the timescale mentioned on the relevant product page. Please note that pre-order item dispatch times are indicative and we cannot guarantee that a pre-order item will be a guaranteed dispatch on the said date.
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes. These duties/taxes may apply to your order depending on your local legislation. We have no control over such charges and it is your responsibility to pay these.